From this course you can expect a well-rounded structure which by the end of will allow you to:
- Describe the history of jump rope, jump rope competition and development.
- Demonstrate understanding in the benefits and use of jump rope as a training method.
- Understand features and usage of jump rope equipment.
- Identify terminologies and abbreviations for L1 jump rope techniques and call-outs.
- Perform and teach the fundamental jump rope technique including footwork, arm work, skill combinations.
- Employ Qualitative and Quantitative Training Methodology to design training programs and create training log sheets.
- Employ Time framed Training to increase proficiency and develop excellent basic skills with soundtracks provided.
- Use a standardized and clear assessment scheme to assess proficiency of L1 technique
- Participate and Qualify for L1 Skill Assessment.