- To accredit jumpropers’ technical ability
- To provide a clear training framework and goals
- To provide a sustainable skill development framework
For Coaches & Trainers
- To plan and develop training programme according to JRFG Framework
- To provide know-how coaching framework and systematic training goals for clients
- To provide a sustainable career development in the jump rope & fitness industry
How to get Jump Rope certified?
The full mark of the examination is 100. Respective grades shall be defined by the following list, 60 Pass, 75 Merit, 85 Distinction. 7 events with respective recorded videos are required to submit to JRFG through an online form for assessment.